Friday 11 July 2014

Risk Takers

So, my friends came over to my house last saturday to do a collab for our youtube channels. And yes, we are small youtubers still trying to expand our subscribers(hopefully, you could do me a favor and go on ahead over to my channel and subcribe Click this). One of my friends owned a DSLR camera and took a few photos of me for his youtube video which is going to be a lookbook on his outfits and mine. We had so much fun that day and I loved posing for him. He also inspired me to continue this blog, so here I am. These pictures were taken on my rooftop which has a wonderful view of the mountains, a lake and the city. I live on a hill, so basically.


Recently, I've been getting a lot pressure due to the fact that I am running as Treasurer of the Supreme Student Government. We just had our campaign this week and the students have already cast their votes. I think we'll know who the newly elected officers are on monday. I'm praying I win(do pray for me as well).





Here's my really awesome photographer friend. He's such a risk-taker. He actually climbed onto the roof and stood there like some sort of trapeze artist. He is just insane. He really had me scared for his life, but eventually I joined him.



So that's it. I hope you enjoyed today's post! Hopefully, my mom's plan of buying me a camera gets seen through. Here is one more photo to sum up my feeling of being horrified that Larlo and I would plunge to our death. Bye guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment